Micross Logic Limited a provider of Sage software solutions and related services are firmly committed to protecting your privacy.
The purpose of this statement is to provide information regarding how and why Micross Logic Limited collect, process and store data, as well as providing the appropriate contact information should you wish to request the information we hold about you, withdraw from processing or request deletion of any data we hold about you.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.microsslogic.co.uk (“the Site”), and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law. By using our services you agree to the use of the data that we collect in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (the Regulation), the data controller is Micross Logic Limited, The Maltings, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5EA.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) there are six lawful basis for processing personal data. These are detailed as follows:
- Consent – the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose
- Contract – the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- Legal Obligation – the processing is necessary for you to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- Vital Interests – the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life
- Public Task – the processing is necessary for you to perform a task in the public interest or for your official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law
- Legitimate Interests – the processing is necessary for your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests. (This cannot apply if you are a public authority processing data to perform your official tasks.)
Further information regarding the lawful basis for processing personal data can be found at ico.org.uk
In general, using our website (www.microsslogic.co.uk) as a site visitor may be considered anonymous: we do not engage in any activity that will personally identify our site visitors.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to refine our site based on which features people use most often. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
If you are a customer or supplier of ours, we will also use your personal information for the purposes of providing the services or information you or your organization have requested, contacting you about other services or events that may be of interest to you and for other legitimate business purposes, as permitted by applicable laws.
Using www.microsslogic.co.uk does not require registration of any kind other than voluntary registration for white papers, and brochures. The personal data collected for these purposes will not be sold to anyone outside Micross Logic Limited and will be used by Micross Logic Limited for one-on-one contact with the registrants.
What data do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (www.microsslogic.co.uk) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include:
- Company name
- Job title
- Contact information such as address, business email address and telephone numbers
- IP address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Web browser type and version, operating system and referring sites when using www.microsslogic.co.uk.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We will keep this data for 7 years after our last contact with you.
How we use your information
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to the Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on the Site;
- Supplying our products and/or services to you;
- Personalising and tailoring our products and/or services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve the Site and your user experience;
- To better understand how people interact with our website, email marketing and employees.
We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by business email, telephone, or post with information, news and offers on our products and services. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- When personal data is no longer required, all reasonable steps will be taken to erase or otherwise dispose of it without delay.
- User-level and event-level data associated with cookies, user-identifiers (e.g., User-ID) and advertising identifiers are retained for 26 months. The retention period of the user identifier is reset with each new event from that user.
Micross Logic Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
How and where do we store your data?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All personal data is subject to a retention schedule which takes into account the statutory retention periods of certain data. Your data will only be stored in the UK.
When and how we share information with others
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Micross Logic Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use or supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Micross Logic Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Micross Logic Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Micross Logic Limited procedures. We will never pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
We collect data about visitors to our website and browsing patterns. This data is only used in anonymous form and individuals are not identified.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Inaccuracies and Corrections
We would like to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. If you become aware of any errors or inaccuracies, please let us know by contacting email@example.com
If you have any concerns about the privacy of data collected by Micross Logic Limited. Or if you have any other privacy related questions or observations please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org