Integrated resource planning
Sage Manufacturing helps businesses seamlessly streamline their processes between suppliers, the shop floor and your customers. Sage Manufacturing is designed to assist businesses run at optimal efficiency and profitability, putting businesses firmly in control of their business systems whatever they sell.
Micross Logic are an award winning Sage Platinum partner that are accredited and experienced specialists in both Sage 50 Manufacturing and Sage 200 Manufacturing. Micross Logic’s expert consultants will guide you through the purchase and implementation of Sage Manufacturing and then provide ongoing support, allowing you to focus more on growing your business.
Features and Benefits of Sage Manufacturing
- Cut costs – reduce costly material and labour overheads by eliminating duplication and get rapid return on investment
- Control product quality – track your components throughout the production and delivery process
- Share information – access information from across your business with integrated systems
- Meet delivery times – fully schedule your production process
- Manage cashflow – get a quick and accurate view of where you stand with your finances, from costs of materials, production and shipping, though to billing information
- Boost customer service – get a rapid response from detailed job structures and overview reports
- Improve reporting – make timely and accurate decisions based on solid information